It is a special day at SCACD! The store is reopening after a much needed rest for Susana! I want to share with you about the SCACD design team which I am very proud to be a part of!! We are not only a design team together, we are a true family who care deeply about one another! Today we are honoring our boss, friend and leader, Susana who makes us who we are!! Susana has been such a great friend for several years now and I cherish our friendship sincerely! Welcome home after a much needed rest Susana!! This card is dedicated to you to wish you happy holidays and that you are so busy packing boxes your head spins!! I shopped at SCACD for more than 2 years and the experience, customer care cannot be compared to any other online store. Susana goes that extra mile for you!
Victoria Case is a wonderful friend to Susana and I thought it was only fitting to use her image to create my card today!! It's an oldie but goodie Christmas stamp: Santa and Friends from the Winter Wonderland Collection. I love, love this Santa with the reindeer, birds, squirrel and packages surrounding him! Does it not scream Merry Christmas!?! I kept the traditional red and green colors because I am soooo traditional! I step out of my box at times but this is who I am!
- Copics - Skin: E21, E00, R20. Suit: R29, R27,R24, R89. Deer: E44, E42, E41, E40. Gold: YR24, YR23, Y15. Boots: C9, C7, C5, C3.
- Doodlebug Flock Crushed Velvet 5.5 gm Lily White on his Santa's fur and Squirrel's hats. I love to feel this after it is done. Very easy to apply with a little bit of glue!
- Highlighted the image with Copic BG000
- Cut out the doe and popped him up using Pop ups
- Skakura Clear Star gel pen on the belt and ribbon to make them sparkle
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Mr. Claus - filled with traditional Christmas paper!
- Red Thread and stitch snowflake - that is what I call it and it is very hard to see~
Welcome Home Susana!! We love ya!
- Dream Valley Challenge: Christmas and Stitching
- Let's Ink It Up: Use a stamp and not digi
- Fashonable Stamp Challenge: Days Gone By: Stamp needed
- Here Comes The Boys: Masculine with colors Red, White and Green
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crazy Hazel Nut's Challenge: Christmas and whatever lights your candle - Christmas lights mine!