Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Memorial Weekend!

 Thank you to all the men, women  and families that
 have made the ultimate sacrifice for us. You are our true American Heroes.



Hello happy crafters!! Last week my dream came true!! The first issue of Through The Craftroom Door Magazine by me was published online! It is 75 pages full of ideas, tutorials, cards, how to photograph your creations, scrapbooking, video tutorial, coloring with Copic's and Prisma pencils..... You receive 6 issues plus one holiday issue filled with fun holiday ideas! Each issue cost you $2.56 but get this!! You will always have free digi's and this issue has 6! So in reality you are paying $2.56 for 6 digi's and you get a free magazine! Watch the video below created by my awesome friend Jo Ham to see glimpses of what the magazine is all about!
 

As you can see I again have not posted for a long time, since before Mother's Day:( I made several cards and no time to post. Last weekend was the Outlawz Baltimore Retreat and we had a blast!! What is that? It was the first annual retreat that I organized for online crafter's to come together and meet in person. We had several classes with Suzanne Dean teaching beginners and advance Copics and Marti Wills taught Prisma Coloring and Mixed Media. Oodles of door prizes and super goodie bags. There were approx. 25 women who came and we had a blast! Most of them were from The Outlawz Design Team and it was so much fun meeting the people I have communicated online with for years. The next one will be held in late September 2013. So save your pennies and plan on joining us! I created these cards weeks ago to fill orders. I have no clue what I used to create so hold on, sit back and enjoy the cards, video and photo's of the retreat!!


All of my images are from Phindy's Place
My client has dark skin and I am still working on the colors
so they don't look so red. 


LOL it looks like her hair is smoking in this photo!!
That would be one hot mama!







Here are a few photo's from the retreat!!

Goodie bags


Linda Payne
\\

Carla Sutto

 Karen Shirey

Lisa Haines

Theresa Lee and Angela Bonanno




Marti Wills and Suzanne Dean
 AnaRy (Gilli Stamps creator) and Rami
 Pat Crank

I have to tell you about when I was giving the goodie bags out! I said "in order to get a goodie bag you need to have a spoon stick to your nose" I turned my back to reach for a goodie bag and when I turned around there were 20 plus woman sitting at the dinner table with spoons on their noses. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard!! Linda is going to kill me for posting this but it was so hilarious! I had too!
 Angela and Regina! Too cute. Do you think I will live after this post? LOL
 Carla Sutto and Guylou Beland (Inimitability Digi Stamp Owner)
 Theresa Lee showing her Pinterest brownies! YUMMY!
 Suzanne Dean and anaRy Baumgarth
I will post more on another day...this post is LONG!!

Challenges


17 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your post my friend. Looks like you girls had FUN. Thanks so much for sharing these pics with us. Love viewing them so keep 'em coming!!! hugs Sharon xx

Sharon said...

Oops... forgot to add that I love your cards too. They are superb. That little image with the sunhat over her face is gorgeous! hugs Me xx

Catherine said...

So glad you had so much fun Colleen ! Thank you for sharing ! And you have been busy making cards too ! They are gorgeous ! Love your colouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Deloris said...

Absolutely adorable! Love them! Thanks for joining the challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Well it looks like everyone enjoyed there retreat, All of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!
Kevin xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great posting Colleen - love all those great cards and those photos are such fun!! Off to get my sub sorted out for TTCRD now :)

NancyD said...

Colleen, they are all fantastic cards and some of them do qualify for the spring flower theme this month at Craft a Scene. Wonderful work! NancyD

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Hi Colleen

Beautiful cards - you have been busy. The colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at CWWC and good luck.

Caz

Linda Palmer said...

Your cards are fabulous. Love all of them, the beautiful coloring and design.
So sorry I missed out on all the fun. Looks like a great time and plan to attend next year unless something happens to derail my plans.

Crafting Vicky said...

Those are some amazing cards! So much fun those weekend getaways ;)

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Crafting when we can. DT Crafting Vicky

Sue from Oregon said...

You girls know how to party and to craft! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps! Sue Kment

Lisa Lara said...

That looks like so much fun Colleen. Love your cards. Wow. So happy you joined our TAWS blog hop too. MWAH!

Lorraine said...

Hey Colleen! Congrats on the magazine - the articles and creations were fab! Also love your card creations - beautiful coloring & designs! And I wished I lived much closer so I could have attended the retreat - looks like you had a blast!

Anniebee said...

Awesome pics! I'm jealous!! Sure would have liked to have been there. :)

Rosemary said...

Welcome to Opus Gluei, and thank you for sharing beautiful cards with us and a fun story. They are wonderful cards, I love the coloring and the happy feel of all of them.

Cec said...

All the cards are great and thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place. Thanks also for posting the photo of Linda. She is on two of my Design Teams and I can't wait to comment on her hidden talent.
Hugs!
Cec

Kathy said...

What a fun selection of cards Colleen. You are rocking the dark skin tones. Beautifully colored, all of them! Looks like a fun retreat, such cute pics!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...