Hello Happy Crafters and welcome to The 7 Kids College Fund Design Team blog hop! Gosh, I'm happy to see you here - you have already seen some really awesome creations made with the Tim Holtz idea-ology products created by my DT sistah's! Is your mind whirling about what YOU can create with them? The list is totally endless. Make sure you comment at every blog to be elegible to win all these goodies from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology!
Dress up Marci by Lala-Land
Tim Holtz Idea- ology Fanciful accoutrements
Tim Holtz Idea- ology Game Spinners
Paper Pad- Love Letters by First Edition
Sowong Double Sided Tape
X-press it blending card Bright White (8 1/2 x 11)
White Opal Liquid Pearls to her necklace
Diamond Stickles - a glitter glue on her hat
Diamond Glaze - a dimensional adhesive that dries to a clear glass-like finish
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check back on the store blog to see if you won on Wednesday, February 27!!
Colleen This is me!
- Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything with Wings
- Card Makin' Mamas - cards only Birthday
- Cards by Lady Anne - Sentimental For Friday - , must use sentiment - cards
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - buttons and bows
- Crafty Catz - Dies and Punches
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Pattie's Creations - include a digi / stamped image Fancy folds
- Peachy Keen Stamps - 3D objects, metal
- Simply Create Too - Mothers Day or Female
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 1 image, 2 ribbon, 3 dp, 4 embellies