It's time for another challenge at
Everyone needs birthday cards so come on and join the fun!
We are kicking off our new fun filled and easy challenge and we hope you play along! You can win a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund store.
For this challenge we have Happy Birthday. No matter how you design it, Happy Birthday is fun and easy.
I would love to know how to quilled and now it is easy to learn with Quilled Creations Beginner Quilling Kits at 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND. Check the tools out - they are very inexpensive and 7 Kids is offering you a 10% discount:) Code: QUILL10 and the discount will be until 2/14.
Skippydee and Bella stamp can be used for so many different kinds of greeting cards decides "Happy Birthyday" It could be used for "Missing You" - Across the Miles, Thank you, Thinking of you - the list is endless. And, I love, love the colors in the BoBunny - Powder Blue Mountain pad. Isn't it just gorgeous with the rich blue colors?
Skippydee and Bella Stamp by Elisabeth Beth/Whimsy Stamps
Copics: Hair: E55, E53, E51. E50. Skin: E11, E00, E000, Cap & Coat: B24, B23, B21
Pants: E74, E71, E70. Log: E59, E25, E31, E50, E99.
X-Press It Blending Card - Bright White
BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad - Powder Blue Mountain
Memento Summer Sky Blue - used to sponged the sky
Memento New Sprout used to stamp and sponge grass
White Lace Ribbon by Melissa Frances
- Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge - must stamp, - anything goes
- Jen's Digis - - Ribbons/Lace
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - favorite color combo ( mine is blues)
- The Perfect Sentiment - must have sentiment on front - animal + friendship sentiment
- Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge - Animals
- Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
- Shopping Our Stash - They Say It's Your Birthday
- Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
- Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes