Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

C.C Design October Release


C.C. Designs are showing you the new October Release of adorable stamps, ribbon, die cuts, enamel beads and so much more. The die sets are made to be able to mich with their counter part. Ex: The C.C. Design stamps that are made to nestle with their counterparts. So if you bought round dies - you might want to order the round scallop round circle to mix and match.

Today, I am showing casing One of the Sassy Santa's. The tree I have had left over from last Christmas cards - I have four more of them too!





Isn't he the sweetest thing!!? I love that face. I added flock to his Santa cap but it is not showing up in the photo's.

Go see what the rest of the girls created  - you will not be disappointed


Hugz
Colleen. 

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...