Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

C.C. Designs Happy Twila


Hi Everyone! I did it! I made a card just because I wanted to!  I love this sweet, sweet image "Happy Twila" from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  Just totally adorable! 

Today, I started a new kind of diary. Instead of writing all the events of the day - I am going to write what made me smile and thankful, even if  I only write one thing. I saw a video on doing this here. The goal is to look at your life differently. To focus on what is good to you., what made you smile, what did you miss by not looking at your surroundings. Today I wrote: Bill (hubby) carried the spare bedroom comforter upstairs from the laundry room and made the rest of the bed. He always makes sure I have coffee and Yogurt. This made me realize how much love he shows by the little things he does. Anyway, that is my goal and new year's revolution! 


Copic Colors: Red: R39. R37, R35, R32
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Boots E25, E74, E71, E70
Skin, E11, E00, E000 RV11

Red or Green are my favorite colors for Christmas cards,  I guess it's because they are traditional and familiar. When I see Red and Green together - I think of Christmas!





Challenges Entered:

10 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and a good idea. I've read so many fantastic ideas for the upcoming year. This one is at the top of the list.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Alison said...

Hi Colleen - I've been trying to find your e-mail address, but with no success, so I'm writing this in your comment box. Please would you e-mail me at alisonbarlow01@gmail.com - regarding your entry into the Winter Wonderland Challenge DT Call.
Thanks, Alison x

Penny said...

You are a lucky lady, as am I!
Love your easel card! The image is just darling an beautiful coloring! Love the paper and all the fab die cuts and embellies! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love the rich reds. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Polka Dot Orchard said...

She is too cute, wonderful job on the coloring. Love the flourish and big flower, they add a nice touch. Thanks for joining 2 Crafty Girls Anything Goes Challenge.
Happy Holidays,
DT Jessica
Creative Crafting Designs

jeanchaneyaz said...

Isn't it nice to just make a card because you want to, not because there is a deadline? I just ordered some new stamps just for that myself! I love your little girl. She shows exactly the joy in living as you are talking about. Each day offers us so many treasures, if we just pay attention. Good for you!

Patricia St Martin said...

Hey my sweet lady, Thank you for the nice comment and sorry I have not gotten back to you been a little under the weather so tried to stay away from the computer and get more rest. I think it is helping. I also want to thank you for being their for all of us during the years and trying to make things more interesting. I do that with my wonderful team those girls are the best and I love all of them. You know I have not put anything on the DT page and I think I will put that. Merry Christmas my friend and a blessed New Year.
Hugs Pat

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the 2 Crafty Girls Challenge this month well of “Anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw.

Wishing you and your family a happy Christmas and all the best for 2016.

Kym (2 Crafty Girls Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and the dies you used too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...