Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Charlotte Loves To Shop by Stamping Bella

Happy New Year!  Today is the beginning of  7 Kids College Fund's last challenge for this year!  I am having trouble wrapping my head around another year is gone! How about you? It seems like I blink and whosshhhh there it went! LOL  

It's a brand new challenge and you have two weeks to play along and possibly win the random $20.00 Gift Certificate. In order to win you need to use a stamp 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store. Easy Peasy! 

Today I created my card using this adorable Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl - Charlotte Likes To Shop! Don't we all esp. during the after Christmas sales! 



Die cut: Spellbinders

1 comment:

Netta said...

Your cards are adorable!!!! had fun looking through them! I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz. Please follow back

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...