Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

C.C.Designs Easter Lucy and Easter Funnies

Happy Monday everyone! I'm sitting here watching it snow!  How many more days until spring? I mostly can't wait until the we go back to daylight savings time and then I'll feel like spring is just around the corner.

I have two creations to share with you today using images from C.C.Designs February Release. Did you see the new release yet? Oh my goodness they are all adorable! Plus, we have brand new scallop Circle dies and sweet sentiments for  you.

My first project is using Easter Lucy and I have her on the outside of an Easter basket created with the Cameo Silhouette.
And next creation is a card using the chickies from the Easter Funnies Clear Stamps. I am so happy C.C. Designs switch from rubber to clear stamps! They stamp beautifully and much easier to line up your sentiments and storage. 



Hope you enjoy both of these cuties as much as I do!!

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...