Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Winter Wonderland - Star Wonder



Hello there! Did you ever think it was one day and it really was the next and didn't realize it until 9 PM at night? Oh my gosh, that is a weird feeling. LOL and then you wonder what happen to the day you thought it was!  This made me think of the song by Napoleon and I can't get these 2 verses out of my head!! I am going crazy and they will be coming for me soon!!

They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
Hee-hee-haa-haa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those
Nice young men in their clean white coats and
They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...

To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see.....

Funny how our memory triggers certain thoughts out of the blue!

Any way back on tract here.  Today is the start of a brand new challenge at  Winter Wonderland.!  For the first two months of the year, it is not required to make a Christmas Card. The theme this week is "Have a heart"  so your creation must have a heart on it. 

Our amazing sponsors are


 Crafter's Companion

who are offering an amazing 6 digi images 




offering a $15.00 gift certificate. 






For my show case I chose Star of Wonder by Little Claire!




I colored with Copic's. 
Bears: C4, C3, C1, CQ, E21
scarf: R27 and B-15'
Sun, YR32, YR68,  Y11

I just love the way he turned out!

Thank you for stopping by you, please take one hour and do soemthing your self and 30 mintutues to tell the people you love how much you care. Life can be shorter than we already think it is. 
Have fun this year!
xoxox








6 comments:

Alison said...

This is a fantastic card, Colleen - I love the white polar bears against the dark background and the sentiment is just so right for it.
That song often goes thru my mind - I'm desperately trying to keep on top of the days since I retired!!
Alison x

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Colleen. Wonderful sentiment for this cute bear and I love the background. hugs, Pat K x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Colleen love the papers and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Diane said...

What a wonderful holiday card design Colleen.

Hugs Diane

jeanchaneyaz said...

Oh, no! Now I will sing that song for days! I loved Dr. Demento! Love this starry card too!

Helen said...

Beautiful - this is one of my favourite LC Designs stamps and you've showcased it perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...